Saturday 7 October 2017

(preschoolers reading materials) Adyliea & Adliena The series( 1) MY LITTLE SISTER, ADLIENA


Hello, I am Adyliea . I am 4 years old. I am a big sister now. I have a little sister, Adliena



 This is my lovely little sister, Adliena. She is 1 year old. She is small. She is smaller than me.



Adliena likes to play with a small pink ball. She kicks the ball happily. We enjoy kicking the small pink ball together.



Sometimes, Adliena enjoys riding a toy train . We ride  the toy train together. We spend every joyful evening riding the toy train .


At  night, we love reading books together. Adliena usually enjoys looking at the picture in the books. Reading books with a lot of pictures makes us happy.



This is the picture both of us. We like to wear pink dresses. I always hold Adliena's hand and walk together. I love my lovely little sister. She is my best friend. 

written by samsungmomⓒ

No comments:

Post a Comment