Sunday 8 October 2017

(preschoolers reading materials) Adyliea & Adliena The Series (2) AN OUTING WITH FAMILY


It is a beautiful sunny day.My family and I want to go for an outing. We want to go to Meru Play Park.



There are many children at the park. Some are playing with the swing, and some are playing with the slide. They are all playing happily.




I am playing with my friends. I am sliding down the slide with my friends. We shout 'wehoooo' aloud while sliding down to the ground. I have such a great time playing the slide along with cheerful friends.



My little sister, Adliena is playing at the park too. She is playing with a polka-doted green ball. Can you spot her ?




It is almost late evening, all the children want to return home.  We are all tired. However, an outing to Meru Play Park is a wonderful experience for my little sister and I. We do have such an awesome time playing together with our cheerful friends.

written by samsungmom


No comments:

Post a Comment